Spring Rally 2019 Update
Thank you for joining us on May 25, 2019 for our ATV/UTV poker run. We would like to inform you of a few things.
- Parking space is available at the Mike Roden Arena on Hurdman Street. From there you can unload and make your way down Hurdman Street to the Legion.
- Breakfast will be served at the legion after 7:30 a.m. for a fee of $7.50 if desired.
- You must register at the Legion on Friday between 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. or on Saturday between 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. At this time you will receive a map of the trails to follow.
- Mattawan Street is closed due to the flood situation so directions to the trail head is available at the legion during registration.
- Lunch options! Camp Conewango bottom of trail 10.
- The Mattawa Fire department will be having a bike wash. Location to be announced.
- Dinner to be served at the Legion between 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
We are only able to accommodate cash purchases on site for persons wishing to buy a ticket or pass on location. You may also still buy a ticket online at rally.vmuts.ca